Canada is located in the northern part of North America and it is a popular destination among Indians. A lot of Indians visit Canada to work, study or just for tourism. Canada is the fourth largest county in terms of land area and at present, a lot of Indians live in Canada. The current Prime Minister of the Canada is Justin Trudeau. In terms of economy, Canada is the 11th
Fee for Visa Application
To apply for Visitor Visa, the fee for a single person is Rs 4950. So the application fee for a family of 5 or more is Rs 24700.
Time required to get the Visa
It takes about 21 days to receive the Visa after the application process is complete. It is also possible to track the status of the application with help of the online medium and to track the application status, you can click here.
Steps to Apply for Canada Visa from India
Below are the steps that need to be followed during the application procedure. The Canadian government has also enabled the online visa application system and the visa can be applied through online medium by following the steps below
- The first step is to visit the website of the Government of Canada for the Visa Application. You can visit the website by clicking here. You can now go ahead and click on Apply Online for a Visa.
- You can now click on Continue to GCKey and then on the next page click on Sign Up. Once the password and the user name are created, you can go ahead and test your eligibility to obtain a Visa. If you are eligible, you can proceed to the application procedure by clicking on the applied A form will be displayed, you would now require to fill the form and upload the relevant documents.
- Once the documents have been uploaded, you can now click on the fee payment option to proceed with the payment of the fee. On successful payment, you will receive an application number and the application number would be required to track the application status at a later
- Once the visa is approved, you will receive a communication from the embassy to get submit the passport so that the passport can be stamped.
- The first step is to download the application form and then you will also have to print the application form. Once the form has been printed, you can go ahead and fill the form.
- It is also required to fill VFS Consent form and the same should be attached with the application form. Once the form has been filled, the applicant can visit the website of Canadian Visa Officer and pay the fee.
- After the payment, you can visit the local Canadian Visa Application Centre and get the Visa Stamped.