Xiaomi is a Chinese Brand which launched several products in India in recent time. The brand is quite reliable and in addition to this, the products offered are affordable as well as innovative. Xiaomi recently launched Redmi 4 and here is a short review of the product.
Physical Appearance of the Phone
The phone has a usual form factor and it has a fingerprint sensor at the rear of the phone. In addition to this, the phone looks quite sturdy and it has a heavy built which makes it resistant to usual drops.
Performance of the Phone
The performance of the phone is quite amazing in this segment and it is surely one of the best mobile phones under 7000 INR. In addition to this, installing applications on the phone doesn’t have any impact on the speed as the hardware is complemented with an amazing processor. The battery gives a decent backup and it can easily last a day without requiring an additional charge. Let us have a look at the Pros and the Cons of this amazing phone
- The phone comes with features like Fingerprint sensor
- The phone has an amazing display which makes it fun to watch videos
- The phone supports VoLTE hence it is possible to take advantage of Jio 4G while using the phone
- The Phone has good battery backup4
- The company is quite trusted one as the previous products launched by the company were also very reliable
- The internal storage could be an issue as 16GB tends to get fill quite quickly
- The product of company is not easily available as there is a high demand. For example, Xiaomi’s MI Band 2 is still not available even when it was launched in September last year.
- The phone is not sleek. It is rather a little heavy
|Connectivity||Dual Sim, VoLTE, 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi|
|Processor||1.4 GHz Octa Core Processor|
|RAM||2 GB RAM|
|Display||5 Inches with 720 x 1280 pixel|
|Camera||13 MP Rear Camera and 5MP Facetime Camera|
|Storage||16 GB inbuilt storage, expandable with Memory Card|
|Operating System||Android 6.0.1|
This is all from us. Keep reading other articles at www.topbuzz.in