Venkateshwar International School is highly progressive and pledged to provide quality education which emphasis on traditional values. The school is a co-educational institute affiliated with CBSE pattern to provide quality education to children.
With aim at foster each student a sense of confidence, competence and physical well bring, school dedicate to develop intellectual and personal growth in each individual.
- First of all, parents need to get registration form from school office as well as website of school.
- It is required to give accurate and complete information in registration form required for admission.
- Parents have to make complete payment of registration fee and also attach required documents along with form and submit at school
- Registration form is submitted at school office before completion of last submission date issues by school
- Points are given to each candidate in different parameter which makes the criteria for grant of admission.
- Criteria for selection candidates will be based on availability of seats in relevant
If any parent needs to get information about school admission policies and procedure then they can easily visit at official website link https://www.vis10dwarka.com/content.aspx?enc=cGFnZT0zOA==.
Different classes at school have differed criteria of fee structure, parents need to contact at school office to get detailed knowledge about fee structure. It is mandatory to contact at school office during working hours to get required information.
- A large playground where students play variety of games such as cricket, football, basketball, and tennis to meet their gaming requirements.
- Well-equipped labs and modern laboratories to fulfill educational needs of children.
- Along with educational facilities, school has dance room, smart classes, music room, art and craft, transportation, multi-purpose hall, auditorium and many other facilities for students.
Contact No: 011-43180800
For more information about schools please visit here: http://www.schoolsxp.in/