Shah Rukh Khan, the King of Bollywood is one of the greatest successful actors in the film industry. He has showed up in more than 80 bollywood films. Shah Rukh Khan is one of the wealthiest actors in the world, with expected total assets of US$400–600 million. Shah Rukh Khan began his profession with appearances in a few TV shows in the late 1980’s. In 1992, he made his Bollywood debut with ‘Deewana’ where he acted opposite top actress of Bollywood Divya Bharti and won the prestigious Film fare award for Best Debut Actor Male.He started to make progress in the cinema world from his villainous parts in movies, for example, Darr (1993), Baazigar (1993), and Anjaam (1994). Amid his years in the Indian film industry, he won eight Film fare best actor awards. Some of his movies incorporate Kuch Hota Hai (1998), Om Shanti Om (2007), and Chak de! India (2007) and the list is very long.His overwhelming persona keeps on winning hearts everywhere throughout the world with billions of fan following. He co-claims two creation houses ‘Dreamz Unlimited’ and ‘Red Chillies Entertainment’ and the IPL Cricket group ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’.
Shahrukh Khan’s upcoming movies
Raees is an action thriller in which SRK to play a wear in the motion picture. Nawazuddin will play an important role of a cop in the film. The film is directed by Rahul Dholakia. Raees will hit the silver screens on 26th january 2017.
This will be a mind boggling romantic story between a 52-year-old advisor and his 22-year-old student. The film is directed by Gauri Shinde and is produced by Karan Johar. The film is set to release on 25 Nov 2017.
Imtiaz Ali is one of the finest directors of Bollywood. Presently, Imtiaz is making a film with Shah Rukh Khan. The Ring in which SRK is playing the character of a guide. The film is to be release on 15 August 2017.
Don 3 is the third portion of super hit action thriller directed by Farhan Akhtar. Shah Rukh Khan will repeat his part of Don which he played in Don (2006) and Don 2 (2012). While the female lead for Don 3 is yet to be settled. The shooting of Don 3 may initiate from the second half of 2017 and it will hit the screens in 2018.
Shahrukh Khan’s Facts
- Before acting SRK tried to run a small business in Darya ganj but couldn’t succeed. He earned his first salary of Rs 50 which he earned by working as attendant in Pankaj Udhas’ concert.
- He worked in the movie “Kabhi Haa Kabhi Naa” for 25000 Rs and on the release of movie he sold tickets outside the theater.
- Shah Rukh Khan himself makes sure that his sleeping Pajamas are properly ironed.
- SRK’s hindi was very poor during childhood. His mom told him, if he (SRK) passed the hindi exam his mother will take him theater to watch Bollywood movie.
- He was the captain of football and hockey teams and played cricket at zonal and national levels.
- He is feared of riding horse
- Shah Rukh Khan is a bit superstitious and believes in Numerology and considers “555” as his lucky number. He numbered every car of His “555”.
- Beginning in Bollywood for a newbie is a troublesome. However, Shah Rukh signed not maybe a couple but rather shockingly five movies back to back in one day before he began his Bollywood profession.
- While shooting for movie Darr SRK fractured his ribs. This happened because Anupam Kher accidentally raised his legs and hit SRK’s chest.
- Shah Rukh Khan also won Sword Of Honor Award which is given to the Best Student In school. This Award was given to SRK in St. Columbia’s School in New Delhi.