Every runner or athlete would like to have a perfect running shoe that will enhance their performance in the track events or otherwise. An athlete would like to see certain features in a running shoe.
- Soft soles
A runner is also very cautious that the shoe which they select does not bite or hurt their foot in any way. Each runner has different requirements while buying a sports shoe. Hence you should know what they need. You can get sports or training shoes in various categories, brands, and types. You can select running shoes, depending on your budget.
- Neutral – The category shoes are designed to give you a combination of flexible forefront and firm midsole. These shoes are most suitable if you have a tendency to land on the outside foot. Checking the old pair gives you the fair idea of selecting the shoe. This category also supports your arc more than your knees or ankles. The previously used shoes also show whether you have a high foot arc or not.
- Stability – In this category, the running or the sports shoes are designed to control your feet movement from turning outwards while you run. These types of shoes balance your heel and support your feet’s arcs.
- Motion Control – Most of the running shoes of this type are either straight or flat. You will find some of the designs with slightly curved soles. The main objective of the maker is to keep the users’ sole secure and minimize the pronation rate when they start running. It comprises a landing base which is wider and stronger for your heel counter. It is suitable for runners who have flat feet and low arches.
Tips for selecting running shoes
Here are some of the steps to select the running shoes
- Walk & Run in the store – Many buyers spend time trying out the shoes while walking on the store, so they get an idea of whether to purchase it or not. The best thing is to run a few meters in the store if the treadmill is available in the store
- Preserve the old pair – Bring your old pair and check them with the new one. If you find that the outside edge of the shoe is worn out, it means that you land more at that point.
- Know your soft spots – You need to listen to your foot while selecting the shoe.
Conclusion: The best running shoe in india depends on the individual. The best way to select the shoe is to go by the comfort of your feet.