Bridging the gap between the laptops and smartphones, tablets have been the go-to option for people these days. Coasting along with the features alike of computer assimilating within a tad size screen akin to smartphones, these are pretty much the need of the time.
So here’s us deciphering the available tablets in the Indian market to prep a list of best tablets under Rs 10,000 in India. Read along for more.
10) IBall Slide 7236 3G17
– The first one is from IBall featuring 1.3 GHz processor amid a 7-inch screen.
– It has 512 MB RAM and supports voice calling.
– It sports 4GB internal memory and has 2MP primary rear camera.
– The operating system for this one is Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Price- Rs 4,999
9) iBall Slide 3G 7803Q 900
– The next one up is another value for money tablet from IBall.
– This one has 7.85-inch display packed with 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor
– It boasts of 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
– It supports voice calling and has Wi-Fi-supported for further purposes.
– The camera specs for this one is 5-meagpixel with flash at the rear side.
– Its operating system is Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Price- Rs 5,999
8) Micromax Canvas Tab P680
– Ranked at eight in our entry is Micromax Canvas Tab with 8-inch display.
– It has 1280 x 800-pixel resolution and sports Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
– It has a 1.3 Ghz Quad Core processor with 1GB RAM and 16GB on-board storage.
– It has a primary rear sided camera of 5-megapixel and the front facing one of 2-megapixel.
– It supports voicecalling with dual sim support.
Price- Rs 6,499
7) HP Slate 6 Voice Tab 2
– This one from HP is a continuation of its Slate Voice Tab series.
– It features a 6-inch screen with 1280 x 720-pixel display.
– It has a 1.2 GHz Quad Core processor with 1GB RAM and 16GB internal memory.
– The operating system for this one is Android 4.4.2 KitKat.
– The camera specs for this one is 8-meagpixel for primary one and 2-megapixel for the front facing one.
– It has dual sim support for voice calling.
Price- Rs 6,990
6) Lenovo Tab 3 7
– Next, up is the one from Lenovo sporting a7-inch display with a pixel resolution of 1024 x 600.
– It has a1Ghz processor with a RAM of 1GB and an internal onboard storage of 8 GB.
– It bears 5-megapixel camera at the rear side and supports voice calling.
– It sports Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box.
Price- Rs 6,999
5) Micromax Funbook Mini P410i
– Another one from the Micromax’s product lineage, this one is a 7-inch tablet with 1024 x 600-pixel resolution.
– It supports Android 4.1.2 Jellybean and has a 1.2 Ghz Dual Core processor.
– The RAM for this one is 1GB and the internal storage is 4GB.
– The camera spec for it is 5-megapixel with flash.
Price- Rs 7,900
4) Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 V
– Ranked at fourth in our entry is the one from Samsung.
– This one has a7-inch display and is powered by 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor.
– It comes equipped with Android 4.4 KitKat and supports 1GB of RAM alongside 8GB of internal memory.
– It has a primary camera of 2 megapixels with flash.
Price- Rs 9200
3) Asus Zenpad 7 Z170CG
– It’s time Asus made its entry into the list.
– This one from Asus features 7-inch display sporting Android 5.0 Lollipop out of the box.
– It has 1GB Ram with 8GB internal memory and sports dual sim for voice calling.
– The camera for this one is 5-meagpixel on the primary one and 0.3 on the front facing one.
Price- Rs 8,888
2) Dell Venue 8 Pro
– This one from Dell is a Windows 8.1 Tab and sports1.8 GHz Quad Core processor.
– It has 2GB RAM with 32 GB internal storage for functioning.
– The camera for this one is 5-megapiel on the primary one with the front one bearing 1.2-meagapixel.
– It has a screen size of 8-inch with 1280 x 800-pixel resolution.
Price- Rs 9,399
1) iBall Slide WQ32
– The top rank belongs to IBall with its Windows 8.1 Tab.
– This one has a screen size of 8-inch with 1280 x 800-pixel resolution.
– It comes equipped with 2GB RAM with 16 GB of internal onboard storage.
– The camera spec for this one is 5-megapixel for the primary one.
– The processor for this one clocks speed up to 1.83 GHz.
Price- Rs 9,100
So that’s all from us on this one. Why don’t you share your opinions on this one down the comment box?